A family owned business specializing in Repairing Damaged Carpet. Berber Expert. Services include: Re-stretching Loose, Wrinkled, Bubbling Carpet with a Power Stretcher to get maximum life out of your carpet. Also focus on Seam Repairs, Pet Damage, Patch Holes, Stains, Burns, Bleach, & Coffee Spots, Carpet Tucks to Wood & Tile, Fix Annoying Squeaky Floors, Water Damaged Carpet, Replace Carpet Pad if necessary, & more, just ask!
Quality & Experienced Carpet Repair by Rick in Orange County & San Diego, CA.
All Work is Guaranteed!
No Job Too Small
For FreeEstimate, Call, Text, or E-mail Rick. Feel free to E-mail pictures of Carpet Repair:CarpetRepairTech@gmail.com.
* Patchwork to Fix Pet Damage, Stains, & Spots from Pet Urine, Dugged Up Carpet, Coffee, Wine, Bleach, etc. Rick can often take carpet out of the closet to repair the carpet damage with a patch if you don't have carpet from the original installation. Important to go with the original carpet from installation as it will give you the best look of any repair. He can re-patch the closet carpeting with his carpet or yours.
* Re-Stretching Loose Carpet/Stretching with a Carpet Power Stretcher for getting you maximum life of your carpet. A Power Stretcher allows you to get the tightest hold of your carpet to last over the years.
* Seam Repairs
* Carpet Tucks to Tile/Wood
* Fix/Repair Annoying Squeaky Floors. Rick can come do an in person free estimate to give you an idea of cost.
* Water Damage - Important to get the carpet & pad up quickly so mold won't develop. Rick can give you instructions over the phone or come out to your home to inspect. A common problem for homeowner's is pinhole leaks in piping which leads to major carpet damage. Rick can help in the beginning and after your pipe leak has been fixed. Sometimes Carpet can be saved and reinstalled. Just varies.
Fixes Other People's Mistakes!
Rick Keene of Keene's Carpet Service & Repair has been specializing in Repairing Carpet for over 25 years! A Perfectionist at his trade, Rick will Guarantee All Work. He often fixes other people's mistakes so make sure to go with him the first time! He does all the work himself as he is the BEST at what he does. He can often help you save money from buying new carpet. He does fantastic re-stretches & patchwork which takes years in this industry to be good at. He is fast, efficient, & extremely skilled in his field.
Carpet Repair Technician
No Job Too Small!
Copyright 2016 Keene's Carpet Service. All rights reserved.