* Patchwork to Fix Pet Damage, Stains, & Spots from Pet Urine, Dugged Up Carpet, Coffee, Wine, Bleach, etc. We often can take carpet out of the closet to repair the damage with a patch if you don't have carpet from the original installation.
* Re-Stretching w/ a Power Stretcher for getting you maximum life of your carpet.
* Seam Repairs
* Carpet Tucks to Tile/Wood
* Fix/Repair Annoying Squeaky Floors
* Water Damage - a common problem for homeowner's is pinhole leaks in piping which leads to major carpet damage. I can repair your carpet once the leak has been fixed.
Rick Keene of Keene's Carpet Service has been specializing in Carpet Repair for 25 years! A Perfectionist at his trade and All Work is Guaranteed. Rick often fixes other people's mistakes so make sure to go with him the first time! Call Rick Keene for all carpet repair issues. He does all the work himself as he is the BEST at what he does. He can often help you save money from buying new carpet. Rick gets very creative to save you money! He does fantastic re-stretches & patchwork which takes years in this industry to be good at. He is fast, efficient, & extremely skilled in his field.